Maurício is a partner in the areas of Infrastructure and Project Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas and Capital Markets at Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch & Barreto Advogados.
He has frequently been recognized as one of the main lawyers in Brazil by Chambers and Partners, IFLR, The Legal 500 e Who’s Who Legal.
He represents foreign and local financial institutions, companies and investment funds, multilateral institutions and other investors in structured and project financing transactions, securitizations, equity and debt securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and debt renegotiations.
He was an international associate at a major New York law firm between the years of 2000 and 2001.
- Banking and Finance
- Electric Power
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Infrastructure and Project Finance
- Capital Markets
- Oil & Gas
- Law - Universidade de São Paulo
- Master of Laws Degree (LL.M.) - Law Schooll of Universität Tübingen
- Master of Business Administration - Instituto Europeu de Administração de Empresas (INSEAD)
Affiliations and other activities
- Author of the article “Financing and Investment in Infrastructure in Brazil” published in the book “Brazilian Commercial Law: A Practical Guide” (2015)