Frederico Viana Rodrigues is a partner in the areas of Corporate Law, Capital Markets and Mining Law.
He represents national and international companies, financial institutions, investment funds and private equity firms, public corporations and other investors on a wide range of transactions including mergers, acquisitions, asset sales, joint ventures, emissions of equity and debts and other corporate transactions, involving several segments of the economy.
Frederico Viana Rodrigues is the author of books and articles of Corporate Law and he is recognized as one of Brazil’s leading lawyers in the fields of Mining Law by Chambers and Partners and Legal 500.
- Banking and Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Markets
- Private Equity
- Law - Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos
- Master's Degree in Corporate Law - Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- Specialist Degree in Banking Law - Universidade de Coimbra
- - Universidade de Coimbra
Affiliations and other activities
- Professor of Corporate Law
- Author of Insolvência Bancária: Liquidação Extrajudicial e Falência. Belo Horizonte: Mandamentos, 2004
- Co-author of Ciências Jurídicas – Civilísticas, Comparatísticas, Comunitárias, Criminais, Co-author of Económicas, Empresariais, Filosóficas, Históricas, Políticas, Processuais. Coimbra: Almedina, 2005
- Co-author of Direito de Empresas no Novo Código Civil. Rio de Janeiro: Forense, 2004